ISAS has been providing consultancy services in different issues. It has expertise on planning, research, monitoring, evaluation, strategic plan, workshop, training etc on different issues. ISAS has several research fellows and associates who have expertise on different themes. With the pool of expertise and experiences it has been providing consultancy services. It has provided services to most renowned national and international organizations like Oxfam, Plan international, Save the Children, TdH, Helping Hands International, World Vision International, SAC Nepal, Raksha Nepal etc.
- Final Evaluation of ‘Women Leadership Program’, Oxfam
- Evaluation on 'A Collaborative Approach Promoting Child Rights, Non-discrimination and Child Participation Project', Save the Children
- Research on ”Gender Based Violence Related to Child Protection”, World Vision International Nepal
- Research on “ Child Trafficking”, Paurakhi Nepal
- Evaluation on “Samrakshan (Protection of children in dangerous and exploitative child labour) Project”, TDH
- Need Assessment and Baseline Study for Gender Based Violence & Discrimination (GBVD) in Bardiya District in 2017, Plan Nepal
- Final Evaluation of Integrated Project of Rolpa district in 2017, Save the Childre
- Final Project Evaluation of Emergency Relief and Rehabilitation Support for Earthquake Affected Families of Dolakha and Sindhupalchowk Districts in Nepal, Plan Nepal.